How I See The World

My perspective may be different from others. I tend to see the world from many point of view,but I didn't make any conclusion, until I got a clue. People will eventually hates me after they asked for my opinion; even without them asking. I really hates selfishness. There were a girl at my office, who look so beautiful, she was, right before she showed me her true nature, she became so ugly for my eyes, it was a sore. Everything in this world is connected. Who are we to deny this connection?

I didn't have much friends, or acquaintance that I acknowledged as a 'friend'. I am not antisocial. It just seems very ridiculous to attend to one's greedy need, it is not cost effective until it benefit us all. Sometime I just regrets a talkative day, I knew I let my tongue did a lot of sarcasm.
Don't follow your belly because it is where all the illness starts,
Don't follow your lust because you will surely be doomed.

Courtesy of 9gag.com

Comments

Popular Posts